Monday, April 4, 2011

21 Secrets

This weekend was amazing! For all of you that don't already know, there is a new art playground called 21 Secrets. You won't believe it but there are 21 workshops from different but all amazing artists available on-line at once and for only 59$.

Connie Horvizcka from Dirty Footprints Studio is the one in charge of the playground. And her Abstract Adventure workshop is one of the first classes I watched on Saturday. Here is what I came up with. It was fun and invigorating. Just letting loose and be fearless.

I heard about this event from Tam on Willowing. Her Collage, Paint and Soul workshop is actually why I joined 21 Secrets in the first place. I absolutely loved it. I had to do TWO collages willowing style.

Next I watched Jane Davenport and her Drawing Happy videos. Very inspiring and again loved every minute of it. I was very bold with this one since I didn't sketch with a pencil first but went on ahead and draw everything with a Pitt Pen. Yes, that's how awesome Jane is. She makes you draw with a pen!

Debra Cooper of A Little Imagination & A Pile Of Junk showed some of the ways to make your own patterned paper. Her papers were just amazing so I had to try it. Of course I have none of the pretty stuff she has but I made do with what I had left from my card making days.

These were all done on Saturday afternoon up until 1 a.m. on Sunday. Than I had to go to sleep. Unfortunately. But yesterday I allowed myself to play with Three Little Words taught by Aimee Myers Dolich of Artsyville. Now, if you follow my blog and my work you probably noticed I have a problem with journaling words. It just doesn't come naturally to me so this workshop was a real blessing. I have no journal page to show you but I promise I'm practicing like crazy. It's so much fun. I even impress myself with the stuff I'm coming up with.

The reason why I'm linking to the artists instead of the registration page is because every artist gets a commission fee if you register through their link to 21 Secrets. It's up to you to choose which artist you want to support in this way. Of course there are 21 artists all together but I haven't done all the workshops yet to introduce them all to you.


Share/Save/Bookmark

17 comments:

  1. Dobro ti gre tole tebi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...you're tempting me Natasha!! These all sound great, and I really like the diversity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how fabulous Natasha... love all your gorgeous work... you have been busy... sounds like great inspiration...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post and what nice art you have produced. I can tell you are loving these artists and their workshops.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pieces of art! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow-what wonderful work you have done! I absolutely love the happy faces one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prekrasno Nataša!
    Lijep pozdrav.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you are having a wonderful time. I also have a hard time putting words on my art. I will have to make my way to that class. Wishing you fun in 21.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmm ... mene pa zanima, kdaj boš pa ti imela kakšno delavnico ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natasha you sure were a busy lady! love the new work you are doing, especially the Willowing style pages (love her!)
    I was thinking about taking this, I'm not too sure if I should because I am so behind on other stuff. Maybe I will look into it, only if they leave up the lessons for a while for us slow pokes, lol!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I like all of these! Way to dazzle my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, wow...have you been busy!!! I'm doing the courses, too...and have done nothing but watch Tam's tutorial. I need to get a move on...haha!

    Wonderful work, Natasha :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I LOVE all the beautiful creations you have made from these classes. I SO want to take it!!!! Thanks for sharing! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving 21 Secrets too, and your journal pages are just amazing! I have worked on Debra Cooper's patterns videos, and Tam's Collage Paint and Soul. I can't wait to try the others, but I already know these two will be some of my favorites. Your drawing from Jane's class is wonderful! Makes me want to give it a try next :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome post! I love all of your 21 Secrets projects! I am taking 21 Secrets too, and just loving it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your creations from the workshops are amazing, thank you for the information. I did not know about this, but I am certainly going to look into it. I was looking at taking Christie Tomlinson's workshop on the girls with no faces,it's nice to here that you thought it was good.
    :)thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top