Monday, March 28, 2011

We should stick together


I find these words perfect for this painting, don't you? I haven't decided yet if these three are friends or mom with her two daughters. The brunette seems a bit older, don't you think? Well, either way, they are sticking together.
Have you ever had a friend or even a sibling that you never ever would tell on? Like, you got into some trouble and parents cornered you to tell the truth? I must admit that I was never a good liar. I always broke under pressure but I never told on my friends. I always took the blame no matter what. I did the same thing with my brother. We once broke a glass on the kitchen doors but told the parents it was the draft. And we stuck with that story until we were all grown up. :))
I enjoy making these scenes and dresses so much. If you can believe it, I made 4 new paintings this weekend. :)

Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. I am loving this new art--kind of like She art--Natasha May style--keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This piece is great! Nice blog too by the way : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This painting is just adorable!! I love what it says.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the sentiment! You are on a roll. Have a lovely week. ~Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luuuštne :) Mi je všeč, da te je spet zagrabilo in si takole pridna.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 4 paintings, that is impressive.
    this is very sweet and yes, the words are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you Natasha...we need to stick together, especially artists! I love your girlies and their dresses. BTW...Roadie looks exactly like a cat I once had. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are precious. It reminds me of Willowing class on whimsy. SO cute!
    Hugs and blessings
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fine so!! Pa 4 platna? Huh!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kar štiri slike v enem tednu?? Ej, si pridna!
    Luštkane deklice! Te velike očke so mi zelo, zelo všeč!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the way you have birdies perched on the text boxes! So sweet! I'm going to say older sister :) I don't have sisters...so that idea appeals to me..heehee!

    Can't wait to see the other 4!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet and adorable, Natasha! I love it! Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top