Monday, March 14, 2011

New prints and treasury




I have three new prints for you in my Etsy shop. :) This is an open edition high quality PRINT of my original mixed media painting with digitally added collage words. Also the image is digitally framed leaving white border for easier framing. This would be perfect for matting and framing and would look great in any room.

Size of the paper: 21,0 cm x 14.7 cm (8.3˝ × 5.8˝)
Size of the image: 17,2 cm x 11,3 cm (6.8" x 4.4")

And I have made another treasury. :) Of my favorite whimsical girls with big eyes. Please click on it and check it out.


Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful prints, so unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kako ljubki obrazki. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't your prints look great framed! and gorgeous treasury too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty Prints!

    ....and I see quite a few of my favorites in that treasury, too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful collection of prints. So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful collection Natasha May!
    Great Job@

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this treasury! It's really beautiful. Your prints look lovely in frames - and I love the added words! Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top