Monday, February 21, 2011

She's a blue eyed blond with two cats and a dog


I had this idea last year but never came around to finishing it. She only had two cats then. :) I had to squeeze the dog in there. :) I really tried to portrait the pets as close to their real life colors and markings as I could. I think she'll recognize them. :)

The background is my usual tissue paper but then I decided I will spray paint it with stencils. There is a lot of oil pastels as well. I guess I was under Pam Carriker workshop's influence. :)



Share/Save/Bookmark

11 comments:

  1. Prekrasna slika,sve pohvale!
    Ugodan tjedan i lijep pozdrav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors, her sweet face and those lovely fur babies. Beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čudovita slikca. Res vse lepo skupaj paše.
    Pa oblekca mi je všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, that's awesome! I really love it! look at these fur babies! soooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Natasha--I am loving this new background style--I see a whole new series--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i so love your sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kako je lepa, deklica ima čudovit obrazek in oblekico ♥. Lp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Čudovita :-)
    Pa živalice tko lepo pašejo zraven :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Natasha this is so cute, love those animals and the stenciling really stands out! Always love your texture in your work!!! Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello, Natasha, thank you for dropping by. i haven't tried tissue paper but it looks very interesting. gives a great texture.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top