Thursday, February 17, 2011

OWOH winner

Hi everyone!

This OWOH event was a lot of fun. There were 871 participants and I visited them/you all. :) I got to meet so many wonderful bloggers and even added some to my google reader.

This is supposed to be the 5th final year of the OWOH event but Lisa has a surprise. Next year she will organize a similar event called Our World Our Art that will have a few changes. If you want to find out more click HERE.

Now to my OWOH giveaway. :) I'm so happy that so many of you entered my giveaway and I am really thankful for all your beautiful comments. I had to delete some duplicate comments and a couple of anonymous ones so there were 439 entries in the end.

Please keep in mind that there are 3 pages of comments and each page has 200 numbered comments starting with a number 1. So when you look at page 2, the first comment is numbered with 1 even though it is 201st. It's a Blogger thing. I hope it's not too confusing. :)

So, not to bore you any further. :) Here is the winner selected by random.org.
And this is her saying:

CONGRATULATIONS! I'll be sending you an e-mail soon to get your address.
P.S. Thank you everyone for birthday wishes. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Čestitke izžrebanki!

    Imam pa eno vprašanje zate - kje se v blogerju nastavi, da ti komentarje tudi številči - sama sem že poskušala, ampak te opcije nisem našla?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your lucky winner! I am sure she will adore your work! I will choose my winners in the morning. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEAR NATASHA MAY,
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR WINNER...SHE WON AN AWESOME PIECE OF ART.
    IT HAS BEEN A PRIVELEDGE TO GET TO KNOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR ART DURING OWOH.
    I LOVE YOUR CATS. WE HAVE 3 INSIDE CATS AND 2 DOGS AND 2 FERAL CATS OUTSIDE THAT WE TAKE CARE OF. I LOVE YOUR PAINTINGS OF I ASSUME IS ROADIE...I LOVE THE COLORS.
    I HAVE YOUR BLOG BUTTON POSTED ON MY RIGHT SIDE BAR AND I JUST SIGNED UP TO FOLLOW YOUR BLOG.
    I HOPE YOU WILL STOP BY AND JOIN MY BLOG. I WOULD LOVE TO BECOME FRIENDS OVER THIS YEAR.
    I PARTICIPATE IN BLISSFUL ATC SWAP, DRESS UP 2011 AND ARTFULL BAG CHALLENGE AND THE BLOGGERETTE SISTERS.
    WE HAVE A NEW HOSTESS AND HER NAME IS DEBI AND THERE IS A NEW BLOGGERETTE BUTTON TO DISPLAY...SHE SAID TO SPREAD THE WORD AND I DIDN'T KNOW IF YOU KNEW.
    A BLOGGER SENT ME A RATHER UNKIND COMMENT BUT SHE SAID IT IS KNOWN IN BLOG LAND IF YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS, IT MEANS YOU ARE YELLING...I HAVE LIMITED VISION AND IT IS EASIER FOR ME TO SEE.
    HAVE A SUGAR SWEET DAY
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Čestitam pobjednici a tebi šaljem lijep pozdrav!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top