Monday, December 20, 2010

Look!

I've been painting!! :) It's not finished yet but I hope it will be by the end of this week. I donated a similar painting of a blue cat for a charity auction a couple of weeks ago. All the proceeds went to my favorite no-kill animal shelter. I promised this cat to an acquaintance of mine that missed out on the auction piece.
And this is my studio. :) I need a desk but this will do for now. Do you see that light bulb on a wire? Yeah, I need someone (my hubby) to install a light fixture on the ceiling so I can paint in the afternoon as well. I thought I had enough storage for all my supplies but I guess I was wrong. :)
Happy December everyone! :))

Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Interesantan i lijep rad!
    Svrati ponekad do mene:)
    LP,Zondra Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala Zondra. :) Večrat kliknem nate, ampak me tvoj blog ne mara. Če mi že dovoli, da sploh pridem do tvojega bloga in mi ne zapre vse povezave, potem pa komentirati ne morem. :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you blogged Natasha!! And painting too!! Awesome cat!! And you have a studio too!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest sweet Natahsa, i love your painting!! ANd you studio looks wonderful. :) Have a lovely merry happy week, happy holidays and merry chritsmas! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Še ena lušna mačka. Super kotiček imaš, prostora pa očitno ni nikoli dovolj ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your cat! Do we EVER have enough room for all our supplies????

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your kitty and the background is wonderful.
    wishing you a lovely holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natasha, don't you know? there is never enough storage for an artist, haha!
    Love the cute cat painting too!
    happy holidays :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhh, velka omara :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the new piece and your studio!!!! wishing you a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOh a space of your own to create art in - how lovely!! Thank you for sharing. I can imagine you there now making your lovely girl paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOHHH, I love your blue cat!! And, isn't it wonderful to have a studio to play it??? Thanks your for stopping by my blog...be sure to come again!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good to hear from you! Your new kitty painting is looking quite adorable. Happy holidays to you and yours! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your painting and what a wonderful and beautiful donation/cause! I am glad I found your blog. You have very lovely pieces:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top