Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just because

Can I share some non artsy projects with you? You won't run away, will you? :)

As I said a couple of times before we're in process of moving. We're in no hurry but it has to happen this year. Over the weekend we've been working on our top floor toilet. That's how it's called, right? When all there is is a toilet and no shower or bath?

Ok, I have to show you my new tiles. I love them! I wish I had more interest when the rest of the place was being done. I would change so much. But I can't since everything is pretty much new and it would be a waste of money. And it's not all that horrid just dull.

And I laid them down myself (with a little help from my hubby). Thank you very much! :)
These are my pooches. :) No story behind this photo.


Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. The Tiles are gorgeous:) Wow, you have alot of fur babies. They are wonderful aren't they? I have one that looks like Roadie.He has the most beautiful yellow eyes . we just got him a few months ago when we lost one of ours.
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am impressed--can you do my floor? It's in such need of new tiles :( I love that room too
    P.S. Your doggies are sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work Natasha, I love mosaic tiles and those colors are so rich!Your dogs are so cute, dogs are the best aren't they!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the floor, it must make you smile every time you enter that room!
    Love the photo...what smart looking dogs:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very impressed! Your new tile floor is gorgeous, and looks like a professional did it. Your doggies are beautiful; aren't they the best companions? I have two labs that are my babies, truly . . . and used to have a black persian kitty whom was a sweetheart, and looked so much like your Roadie. Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tile floor is beautiful. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tiles are gorgeous Natalie! And what cute dogs you have! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tiles are really nice! You did a wonderful job in placing them. I sure couldn't have done it! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the tiles are beautiful. You should post some photos when the whole bathroom is put together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a gorgeous floor, well done! and great pooches too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course you can share. Love looking at home progress photos. :) And love that tile!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. DIG your new tiles!!! So pretty!

    (We call all toilet and no tub or shower a "half bath".)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Natasha, the tiles are gorgeous! You did an amazing job. Love the picture of your doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love that tile too! it's so funky and colorful! i'm thinking of redo-ing my bathroom floor with something similar! thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top