Monday, July 5, 2010

Blog award

Look what I got. :) I received this sweet blog award from Alenka. Thank you! Go check out her blog. She is one talented lady. :)

Here are the rules:
* nominate 10 blogs for this award
* make a blog post about it and let everybody know who you got it from
* let the nominated blogs know about the award

So here we go:
Diane
Darlene
Micki
Annette Q
Katherine
Julie
Evelyn
Theresa
Lavennz
Heather

These ladies make some awesome art so make sure to stop by their blogs. :)




Share/Save/Bookmark

13 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for this award, it is most appreciated!!

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Natasha, thank you so much!! I think I might just have time to do this one, because I always like acknowledging other artists--next blog post--thanks again :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Natasha... I am honored.

    Katherine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Natasha so much. You deserve and suit this award so much.
    Hope you're having an awesome time!

    Loads of love!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so VERY much! What a lovely honor to be included among such talented artists. :) Have a wonderful day! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, from New Jersey! Glad to meet another sister. You have a great blog.
    Hugz,
    Zandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Natasha, I’m so pleased you’ve acknowledge me in your award. This is so proud to be listed with fabulous artists. I probably will create my award tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Natasha:)))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your award Natasha! it really is well deserved. And thank you so so much for thinking of me, I'm so honoured, you totally made my day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Lady!! You so deserve it. Have a wonderful and creative week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for including me :) and congrats to you as well!~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your award Natasha! Thank you so much for including me, I am truly honored!
    Have a lovely day!
    Evelyn :o)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top