Friday, June 18, 2010

Work in progress

Just popping in to give you some sneak peeks of my work in progress.



The first one has changed colors many times and I still don't like it. I'm afraid to show it to you because you might get a seizure. :)



This one turned out blue but the color on the below photo turned out a bit off, cause I took it at night.



And I started twitting again. :) Maybe you have already noticed the little gadget on the right sidebar. You can follow me by clicking on the birdie.

twitter

If you would like to be my fan on my Facebook page than click the badge bellow or that little gadget on the left sidebar. :)

Facebook


Have a great weekend everyone!


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. I love using bits of old book in my art too. It hints at stories of past, present and future. Look forward to seeing the finished version of this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luštno je videt začetek in ne samo končan izdelek. Joooj, kok mi tole packanje manjka, pa nikakor ne pridem zraven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natasha, can't wait to see the complete work! Btw, I had followed you on twitter as well as facebook! Good day =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful to see the steps you take to create this wonderful blue piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hum, going to have to follow you in twitter land...I haven't kept up with my account.

    I can't wait to see your finished painting! Love the kitties too.
    Hugs and love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what you come up with, Natasha. I am sure it will be lovely! :) By the way, did you enjoy the game today??? My goodness - such excitement!!! Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top