Thursday, March 11, 2010

Blog award



Thank you to BojaMoja, Dekca and PopiKoki for giving me this award. These ladies have awesome blogs so go and check them out.

The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.

This is the third time I'm doing this. The first and second time was on my other blog. So I don't know if I'm mysterious enough to have more things to tell about me you don't already know. :)

Ok, let's do this.

1. I don't consider myself to have an addictive personality. I don't drink nor smoke nor do drugs. :) I don't even drink coffee. But ...
I cannot control myself around cheese. I often have cravings for grilled cheese. Oh, yeah. But any kind of cheese will do. Being a vegetarian and trying to become a vegan this is a problem for me. Cheese will be the death of me, I tell you. :)

2. I was also obsessed with on-line workshops for awhile. I'm at a standstill now, I convinced myself from taking a couple already. However, I buy a lot of art and books lately. I console myself that this too shall pass. :)

3. I'm a cat person but that didn't stop me from getting two dogs. :) I need a dog to take me for a walk. :) My first dog was a Rottweiler called Kana. I wanted a second dog and because Kana was a big dog, I wanted the second one to be a smaller one, so I adopted Kika. When my Kana passed away last November, I realized while walking Kika at night that I feel safer with a larger dog. So I got Karma from a rescue. But I'm still a sucker for cats. That's why I ended up with 7 of them and I convinced my mom to have some as well. Five to be exact. :)))) Cats rule!! :))

4. I'm obsessed with Farmville on FB. This doesn't look good for my non addictive personality does it? :))) I shouldn't use the word obsessed. Let's go with intrigued. How's that? I'm intrigued with Farmville. :)

5. I have never read Alice in Wonderland. Never ever. I'm familiar with the story and I have a recollection of some excerpts at the back of my mind but that's it. I'm making up for it now. I bought the book at The Book Depository yesterday.

6. I used to love horror movies but with age I became very sensitive. The last horror film I was covering my eyes from the beginning and an hour into the movie I had to leave the movie theater. It was just too much for me. And I have never in my life walked out on a movie. Till that day.

7. I'm not good with plants. They die on me. All of them. Even cactus. And because of cats it's not a good idea to have them anyway. But I love receiving flowers as gifts. As long as you give me a vase as well and you won't feel bad when I tell you the very next day that cats broke the vase and ate the flowers.:)

It's so hard to choose just seven but here it is. I'm passing this award to a few of my favorite blogging artists:
Wyanne
Lisa
Heather
Diane
Deedra
Julie-Ann
Evelyn

I hope you don't have a "no award" blog. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much for including me in your award :) that's so sweet!
    I am much the same way with scary movies...loved them as a kid, I can't take much more than 'spooky' now. Maybe my imagination has gotten even better??? hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so totally awesome!! Thank you so much...I'm very honoured :) Especially since I love your art SO MUCH!!!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - I used to LOVE horror movies, too, but am too terrified now. I close my eyes from start to finish and also cover my ears, too and say BLAH BLAH BLAH so as to drown out noise. Even the sounds scare me! lol I'm a wimp now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha, Thank you so much-- I love this , and I'm thrilled that you chose me. You know what, I am a big horror movie buff--and they scare the heck out of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natasha! Congrats on your award! Thanks so much for passing on the love! I enjoyed reading all seven things about you. I love cheese too! Have a beautiful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Natasha, Thank you so much! I am honored you chose me. I too have never read Alice in Wonderland. I purchased the book a couple of months ago and hope to read it soon! Have a beautiful day and thank you again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Natasha, thank you so much. Thak you so much for thinking of me. Loved reading about your obsessions,lol! It was so such fun.
    What an amazing time I have had visiting all the other blogs. I think I have been going back to too your blog for a good half hour and by what a fun time.
    Hope you have an amazing week!
    Hugs!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally got a minute to stop by your blog. I totally missed this post because I have been so busy. Thank you for the award. I am also so glad you liked the painting too. Happy creating. Love, Wyanne

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top