Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Are they friends?


They could be sisters but I don't have any so I decided they are friends. :) I love the flowers in the hair. Flowers are stickers but I had to glue them down cause the sticker alone would not hold to the page.

There's nothing much happening in the background, maybe I'll change it later on. I just wanted to practice faces. I really tried to be looser with these two. I go way to much into details and it frustrates me. So I didn't make much fuss about these two. They look Spanish, don't they? :)

And I won!!! :) Julie-ann had a giveaway and I won her Goodyou doll. :) How exciting is that?! Thank you again Julie-ann!


Share/Save/Bookmark

15 comments:

  1. These two friends are gorgeous! So sweet. Love their cute eyes and small lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these girls and congrats on the Goodyou doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These girls are just beautiful, they do look Spanish. I love the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, prav lahko bi bili sestri ;) Lušni sta.
    Pa čestitke za nagrado! Si jo že zaslužiš.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I really like them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Čudoviti prijateljici :)

    Pa čestitke za nagradico!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous art, I've added you to my bloglist ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, lepi! Ja, tudi sestri bi lahko bili :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are lovely!! and I like the background as it is, since that way, it lets the girls become the focus.
    congrats on winning sweet Julie's dolls too, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous painting, Natasha! They are so sweet - I think the background is fine as it is - wouldn't want to distract from the lovely girls. :) The flowers are so sweet. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Čestitke za nagrado!
    Po moje sta to kar sestri.Pa tako lepo si ju okrancljala s cvetjem.Prav pomladno:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. kakšne očke! da kar padeš v to modrino... lepo, všeč mi je, ker vse tvoje slike pripovedujejo, imajo vsebino, kar začutiš zgodbo... pa saj to sem ti že povedala, kajne? :) pa verjetno še bom. kaj morem, če vedno začutim isto.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're beautiful!! Your girls always are, and you're right--they look Spanish, and lucky you winning Julie's giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Natasha, you really have your own unique style now and your ladies are so beatufiul! I love the bun on the one on the left with the flowers all over her hair, gorgeous soft colours too, lovely piece! I also love your new look blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These friends are beautiful, you really are doing great work.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top