Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Work in progres

I'm trying out some GUT art (not pull art, sorry about that :) ). I tried it first with the monoprint journal pages and loved it. I'm showing you that next time.:)

This is my second attempt. I already sketched it. You can see the dog on the right side of the book and some tree trunks at the top of the page. And of course the lady on the left.:)



Before it looked like this:


I couldn't find anything to pull out so I changed it completely. :)



Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of pull art! I must look it up. Love seeing the before and after, nice work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this before either but it's great to see you trying something for the first time and to capture the before and after!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top