Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Remember ink blots?

Remember how we used to do ink blots when we were younger? Well this Supernova lesson was sort of about that but much more. I had to help my "ink blots" a bit; they wouldn't smudge on their own. :) Well maybe because I didn't use ink but Julie didn't either and hers turned out fabulous.


And I know I told you I won't be showing you my journaling but this one is a quotation taken from somewhere on the net so it's o.k. It's not that personal. :) Can you see how I traced the circle around the blot? Nice, ha?! :)


If you are wondering, it says:
If death meant just leaving the stage long enough to change costume and come back as a new character. Would you slow down or speed up? (Chuck Palahniuk)


Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. I love the journaling circle on your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Natasha, I'm loving these backgrounds that you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi NatashaMay! Really cool ink blots! Your journal entry is lovely! Great quote too! Thanks for coming to visit! Have a great rest of the week!

    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Natasha May, loved seeing your art float by on your side bar, all very beautiful!
    Which style do you like the best? Must be so difficult, you are so good at all of them. All still truly yours, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top