Monday, October 26, 2009

Monoprinting

Here are my promised monoprinting pages. My favorite lesson at Supernova on-line class. :) It amazes me how something so easy can give such an effect.





I tried some gut art and this is what I came up with. :) It's just an outline. I don't know if I'll leave it like this or color it in.



I see that GUT ART is something a few people know about so I'm posting a link to a great artist Mystele and you can check out what gut art is all about.


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Gun art? Karkoli že to je, zgleda super ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful coloring in these backgrounds Natasha...not sure I quite understand what gut art is, though I did look at your link...but I think yours is beautiful! :)
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top