Monday, September 7, 2009

Work in progress

My first art project in my new Moleskine. :)I got it from The Book Depository.com where they offer free shipping. I like it so far 'cause pages are a bit off white and it's a nice starting color for the skin. And paper is a bit thicker so it can handle acrylic color as well.

I did some new faces but I forgot to take a picture of them before I added color. So here they are.

This one I overdid the shading around the eyes. I'll have to fix that later with acrylic color.



This one is my favorite so far. :)







Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Wow Natasha your faces are gorgeous, I really love the expression in the eyes. Wonderful work! I'll have to check out that site you got your moleskin from I've been after one for ages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uf, priznam, sem čisto pozabila na ta tvoj drugi blog. No, zdaj ga bom redno spremljala ;) Ti novi obrazi so me pustili brez besed. Kaj so nore dečve. Najbolj so mi všeč noski. Tako prikupni mi delujejo. Res si prava umetnica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her sweet face, so rosy and summery.
    Love pink hair!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a lovely message for me.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top