Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Passionate Imaginings

Another page in my altered book project. I took inspiration from Pam Carriker and her painting instructions in one of the Paper Cloth Scissors issue.

Passionate Imaginings is my style statement. Have you heard of the book Style Statement? I must admit that I bought it on a whim. I started reading it and really didn't like the beginning stories. Why would I want to read about unknown people's style statements? Then I came to the part with exercises. That was some good soul searching. When I finished the book I ended up with two words that explain me. Yes, me. :)

Some close ups.

The good thing about my calligraphy pen is that you can correct spelling mistakes with just a wet brush. How cool is that?! :)

I got this beautiful award from a lovely artist Nicola. Thank you again for thinking of me and visiting my blog.:)

I'm also entering this altered book page in Created by Hand Challenge.

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. Luštna dečva, s prekrasno ogrlico :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. But you don't say what the style statement 2 words are?? or is it Passionate Imaginings??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo lep pogled ima, malo zasanjan a miren. Všeč mi je.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello NatashaMay! Passionate Imaginings is a wonderful style statement. Lovely journal pages! Thanks for your sweet visit! Have a great day!

    Creative Blessings,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is lovely ! I will be coming back to check the rest of your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!!! I love how her hair fades into the back ground and those beautiful butterflies. A lovely page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beautiful!
    I would like to invite you to Wrecking Sisters reunited
    http://artwreckage.blogspot.com/
    Please stop by if you would like be a part of the fun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just love Cloth, Paper, Scissors!? I always feel so inspired when I read it. Lovely work, by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top