Loading...

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Final Wrecking

This is my final wrecking of this journal. I must admit I have not yet done all the pages but I find it ok just as it is. The ones that are left unwrecked are the ones that I don't find inspiration in. And I don't want to do something just because I have to or somebody told me to. Maybe I'll find inspiration in the future and finish it off.



I cheated on this one. I don't get much mail apart from bills, so I went to my mother's house and robbed her of her stamps. :)

It could be worse or a whole lot better. It's up to you.

Ok, this one took a while and I had help from the internet. :)

Another cheat.:) I don't have magazines so I ripped this page from one of my moms. Now I really wanted to show you all what's on the other side (a bunch of hunky half naked man) :):) but as it happens I glued the wrong side. And since this is one of those tabloid magazines I really didn't have any word to circle that I liked.


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check how others are wrecking their journals.

Share/Save/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. I haven't made it to the 'four' letter word page but I can only imagine how difficult it will be to identify them. I will have to return back to your blog to "cheat." : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. love to see your wrecking! so grateful to have shared in this wrecking journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam also a cat person!! Thanks for visiting my Wreck.. keep coming back, i have startedd on my 3rd book..
    ah! great page for "your sign"
    and like the side panels of your blog.. chirpy birds and pears on one of my fav color combinations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! We don't get to see the hunky men?!

    What a great sign you chose. And bravo to you for only doing the pages you enjoyed. It is supposed to be fun, not drudgery :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for only doing the pages that inspired you!

    Your sign is great! Very true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that just seemed like too much fun!

    Have a fabulous day, my friend!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. My stamps page is full of prepaid and metered mail stamps because I don't get many (if any) regular stamped mail either. I love the Slovenia stamps :)

    It's been fun having you as a part of the wrecking crew!
    Kristin - The Goat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay to deciding you're going to do it your way! I think that's the only way to play with Wreck this Journal!

    Your mom's stamps are gorgeous! It's been great to be on this adventure with you - and nice of you to bring along some hunky, half-naked men!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top