Friday, July 10, 2009

Wyanne page


This is my "Wyanne page". :) I took a Wyanne Thompson online class and this is what she taught me. :)

I always have trouble with the background but I let go and just wait and see what happens. And I always love it in the end.:) The girl is done with acrylics on watercolor paper and then collaged on the page. And I finally got the hair right! :):)

Her face up close.

The flowers are circles cut out of design scrapbook paper and glued together.

I just remembered I need to give her a name. :) To me she lookes kinnda blissed sitting all pretty and dreamy. And that's what I'm going to call her - Bliss. :) Melange On Etsy has a challenge theme bliss this week, so go and check it out.

Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. http://byrumart.blogspot.com/
    Hi! I saw your comment on my blog and the link above takes you to the blog site where you enter the contest. I just wanted to let you know in case you got mixed up. And by the way, I have never been to your blog before but now I am a follower! I'm kinda glad you got mixed up, if you did, because your art work is so fabulous!!! I just started to do collage art. I am at the point where I only have done one and now I'm doing my second one. It is so much fun I think! And it's my new passion! I have other art techniques in my Etsy shop, but it's time for a change, plus I have fibro which is a pain thing and collage art is the way to go now. Plus I just fell in love with it by seeing a friend's collage art. You may know her. MamaPainter/Linda.
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I LOVE this one! Bliss is a great name for her, she is just beautiful and so delicate!! I love the background I think it's perfect and I love the way you've done the flowers, very original to me!!! The whole piece reminds me of something from a fairy tale!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you found your way to the correct site to sign up! I aso just posted another giveaway you might be interested in joining along with following her blog. Just go to my blog to see it and go to her blogsite! I jut met her and am a follower now and she is super nice!!!
    Linda:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you did great! I was signed up for one of her classes but had to back out at the last minute. HOPING to do one of hers again soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely and totally inspiring...so many layers...such texture...it really is bliss!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top