Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wreck this journal

Is everybody having fun wrecking their jounal?? I had a slow week. Didn't feel like doing any wrecking. But yesterday! Yesterday and today were wrecking days. :)

I was playing with fire. :):) And I was loving it! :) Look at my cute lighter. :)

And since I was on a roll I defaced my picture with fire as well. :) I had to renew my documents and I needed a photo but I looked awful on it. I even went to three different photographers but didn't do any good so I gave up and used this hideous photo of myself. I look pretty now, don't I?! :)

I don't think I'll make a career out of writing with my mouth. Not good at it at all. :)

Sing it with me! R.E.S.P.E.C.T. !! Find out what it means to me. R.E.S.P.E.C.T. !!

I actually liked drawing with my left hand. You know how you always feel like you have to do everything perfect? This gave me freedom to mess up.

Thanks for stopping by! Go check out how others wrecked their journals.


Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by you are doing a great job of fire wrecking. I love your Fairy Claudia below. See ya next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festival of fun creativity and wrecking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wrecking! I love the delicate edges of your fire. So interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops,, my computer crashes when I post here.
    try again

    impressed wiyh your fire destruction.. daring of you to burn your own photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wanted to stop by your blog and say hello. Looking forward to Unravelling with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now you look like a gal i will fall in love with. What a fun great blog!

    Looking forward to working with you on our new adventure of UNRAVELLING..

    TTFN~~Claudia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great job you did drawing with your left hand. Much better than you did with the pen in your mouth, lol!

    Love idea of defacing the photo with fire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i bought that journal too but unlike you i'm doing so well with it. nice to meet you on the road to unravelling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi NatashaMay! You look like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing! Love the idea of being free writing and sketching with your left hand. Have a great week!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

    Hugs,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your defacing page looks great. Wonderful wrecking this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I look forward to Unravelling with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omgosh, Natasha, where do I start...maybe with your pyromaniac tendencies, glad you didn't burn up your journal! lol
    The defacing...well, that just seems wrong, haha, I don't think I ever saw you....just self portraits of your feet/socks/shoes!! But now writing with your left hand and mouth...I'm sure that was fun! Did you know there is an organization for foot and mouth artists....people who have lost their arms or hands for whatever the reason! They have some beautiful artwork. I remember ordering Christmas cards one year from these artist that paint with the brush in their mouth or foot....there's one for you to try!
    check it out if you have time....http://www.mfpausa.com/

    have a fabbo day!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  13. Respect is a good word!! Happy wrecking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been busy, haven't you? I am looking forward to wrecking my photo, I think it is going to be very meaningful in a wreckless way. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top