Friday, July 3, 2009

Wreck this journal

Are you wrecking those journals my friends? I sure am. :) I had a painting day yesterday. Can you tell? I was working on my altered book page and these are the colors that were on my pallet. I dripped some color on this page to make a print but when I closed the book I couldn't find the page. :) Seriously, it took me so long to find it, that it stuck together that's why there is torn paper on the left side.

Than I was off to put some fingerprints in my journal. Can you see the imprint of the lines that I did on previous page? I was pushing hard. :):)

I used a stencil on this one. I had it at reach and nobody said I couldn't use it. So there. :)

Ripping isn't as easy as it looks. Paper was tearing in weird directions. :) I had to fix my wracking so it looked good for the photo shoot. :)

What do I do with this page? Glue it back in the journal? It looks so cute I don't wanna throw it away.

I had a problem with this one cause I don't have any newspaper at home. Who needs a newspaper when you can read everything on the internet?! :) Anyway I found some old newspaper under a pile of some other stuff. I really need to clean up. :)


Now go and see what the others did with their journals. Have a wrecking weekend!! :):)


Share/Save/Bookmark

16 comments:

  1. I'm loving the colors you are using!

    And how old is that newspaper you "found" lol? I guess that makes it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I love the sun and flower. Have lots of fun! See ya next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colors -- struck me immediately! Happy continued wrecking to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wreckage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful wrecking! Such beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wrecking! WoooHooo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What delightfully happy colors, the handprint page made me think of flowerpetals!! WRECK ON!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natasha, this looks like a whole lot of fun!


    are you following a list of what to do or can you do what you want?
    like smash a bug or is that too gross lol
    or how about a flower....I smashed some violets on cardstock with my Cuttlebug...that left some cool prints!

    Have a blast this weekend!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO much FUN! Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the positive/negative look of the stenciled flower. Cool! Ripping is much harder than it looks, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice...great wrecking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun! Colour and ripping and sticking and fingers and crumpling - yum! You've given me some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I,too, love your color choices! What lovely wrecking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow,what a wonderful and fantastic things i love it...hugs JLaura

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy flowers !! loks like you ae wrecking very CrEATIVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top