Monday, July 6, 2009

Layer Love page


The final lesson from Layer Love taught by Julie Prichard. Isn't this one just magnificent? I love it! I did the final lesson in my altered book because it incorporates everything that Julie taught us. And Julie decided that she will keep the Layer Love class opened so you can still register. Isn't that great?!

And here are some details. The cat is a stamp from Inkadinkado company. I love cats and I thought this would be just perfect.

Collaged piece.


Pages are still coming up. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, Natasha...so happy to hear you're still going to paint! I can't imagine stopping Layer Love...I love it too much! See you soon... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!! I love the colours and the light and dark areas. Wonderful layers and textures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.M.G: You are an artist...Hugs j Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spet ena umetnija. Super si to scoprala skupaj. In mačka je fenomenalna.

    lp, moi

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top