Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Fairy Claudia page


This page started the whole altered book project. :) This is Fairy Claudia taught by Monica Zuniga on Hands and Heart ning. There are some other pages too that you just have to check out.

The photo doesn't really give justice to Fairy Claudia, colors are a little off and she looks a little weird from afar. :) So here are some close ups.





And because I loved absolutely everything about this page I decided to make a canvas painting of it so I can hang it on the wall. I actually did a better job the second time. :)

I LOVE her face. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Glad you gave a close up....the eyes are done beautifully!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Her face is so simple and delicate, lovely work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfektna je! In res je, obraz ti je totalno uspel. In lasje tudi. In kako je videt skozi krog ... super je!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top