Friday, June 26, 2009

Wreck this journal

It´s wracking time again! :):) You know how it is when you´re upset and you can´t show it on the outside but on the inside you´re kicking people in the knee? That´s how I felt doing this page. I did it at work and I was seriously aiming for those knee caps. Can you tell? :):)

These circles were like meditation for me. I just couldn´t stop. :)

Flowers of course! And rectangles. :) What do you doodle while you´re on the phone?

Testing, testing.

This one was a nightmare. I just couldn´t decide which number to put first. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. *giggles* I haven't put numbers on my pages either - I'm fighting the urge to start at 1 so can't decide which number to put there first!!!

    Love your doodles..and yes, they can be quite calming and meditative...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting 1 on the first page is the ultimate act of rebellion! Rebelling against instructions to rebel! Rock on rebel grrrl

    PS I found those circle really soothing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous idea to scribble at work when someone/something gets on your nerves! gonna have to try it on Monday. i may need more than one page though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I don't work in your office! I'd have to wear knee pads for protection LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great place (office) to wreck the journal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So that's what demolished kneecaps look like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Circles ARE so meditative. Especially after all that knee cap wrecking (hee hee)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *laugh* doodles for anger dissipation and doodles for soothing... Who knew doodles were theraputic?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I had a similar experience with my journal this week- Wasnt it fun scribbling that page...so stress relieving!!! Loving your circles page too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, circles are so calming

    wreck on!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did the scribbling make you feel better? Did you do the crumple page next? In my mind those two kind of go together somehow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great scribbling! Did you feel any calmer after that? Your envelope page is really nice, too.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top