Friday, June 19, 2009

Wreck This Journal

I was never a girl who kept a journal. I was trying to but never quite grasped it, I was always too afraid to write anything too personal or too deep in case somebody might read it. I even tried an art journal and gave up on it. But this journal is different you get to wreck it.:) And I don´t mind wrecking stuff so I´m off to Wreck This Journal.

I did some pages and it reminded me of school. :) I used to write on the sides of the books all the time. Never wrote on the cover or title page though. :)
Poking holes was the most fun. :) And using office supply.
Tracing the things in my handbag. I couldn´t get everything on because I have a lot of papers in my bag and just tracing squares wouldn´t make sense. :) And some other stuff that are pretty much self explanatory.

Share/Save/Bookmark

12 comments:

  1. I like your office supply page.
    Keep wrecking.
    -elin-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop! What fun you're having and it shows on the journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wrecking so far! Enjoy the process.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool that you are digging the wrecking! I love that doodle -- is she an angel?
    Miracles,
    k-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to wrecking! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had that same fear of people reading my journals, so I rarely wrote in them. When I did write out my deepest darkest fears or concerns I always burned them in the fireplace when I had worked through whatever it was.

    This journal has been a lot of fun. I can see you are channeling your inner wreckage!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wrecking is so much fun, lovely work, hope you continue to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fun visiting blogs and discovering some of the pages in the journal I haven't even noticed yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so cool that there can be a journal that's for something other than writing and the way that can invite us in :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you seriously draw a little angel in there? Keep on wrecking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Natasha, I've joined this challenge too! But only just started and done a couple of pages. Isn't it fun?! Liking your hand doodle and office supply page:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Natasha, it reminds me of school also. Sixth grade-ish. Age 10 or so. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top