Sunday, June 14, 2009

Self portrait



I decided I neglected photography long enough and it was about time to start shooting again. :) So, I found a photography group on Flickr called Self Portrait Challenge which has monthly challenges. I thought this would be a nice way of getting me back on track. This months challenge is all about our shoes. And here are mine. These are my favorites, they are so comfortable and I wear them all the time. Ok not all the time but most of it. :)

And I love my knee socks as well. :) I have a ton of them in different colors and patterns. They are not becoming of my age but who cares, right?! :)

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha!
    Such wonderful shoes!
    I think it's a great idea to do the monthly challenges...photography can be very relaxing! Helps us see the world a little differently too!
    Blessings, Maria
    PS. love the striped knee sock!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top