Friday, June 12, 2009

Annie on a swing


It´s beautiful outside. The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming ... well, they were but our town decided it´s time to mow the meadows and all the beautiful wild flowers with it.

At least the birds are still singing. I live in the middle of the towns park (yeah, I know it sounds weird :)) and I´m surrounded with trees and I can hear birds from dusk till down.

On this beautiful day, Annie decided to go for a swing. Remember how we used to swing? As high as it could possibly go. Mother yelling from the bench, "Not so high, you´re gonna fall!" :)

And jumping off the swing. Remember competing who jumps the furthest? We didn´t mind the bumps and the scraped knees in those times. :) I was always bruised but I have never broken a bone.

Hope you have a beautiful day as well. Maybe you´ll go for a swing. :)
Theme Thursday wants to see flourishes in our creations and I just happen to have used them on this painting. :)

Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Natasha! I love the feeling of a peaceful sunny day! Great movement!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hecno, da si jo predstavljam kot ovojnico knjige. Jo že kar vidim :) Take lahke, za v park pod drevo se vsest :) Lepa slika je.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naaaaajs, v gibanju!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful picture and a beautiful story! Your style is very nice and very original!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top