Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ocean deep

Lesson two at Julie Prichard´s school. :) We added some collage this time and I see now that I forgot to add some black at the bottom. I had some trouble with this backgrund because I used some colors that I thought were transparent acrylics but when I went over them with Glazing Medium or washes the paint started peeling off in kind of a rubbery way. It was annoying and I think I got a couple of gray hairs. :) Anyway those green patches were supposed to be more blended in but I couldn´t do it without peeling off the underneath layer. I´ll fix it when I get to work on a final thing. Next time I´ll show you what I am doing with the red background from Lesson One.


Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natasha!

    sorry this didn't work the way you hoped...but look at all you're learning! And that blue is gorgeous!
    Can you tell I know nothing about art??? I'll stick to cardmaking and watch you have fun with the real art!

    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maria. :) I too know nothing about art that´s why it´s so much fun learning. :)
    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha,
    Na mom blogu imaš nagradicu za tvoj novi blog
    LP
    Phoenix

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top