Friday, May 8, 2009

Little birdie told me

Something I´m working on... I had an idea early in the morning before I even got out of bed and luckily I had all the stuff at home. Yes, I even dream at night about ideas to work on. :)
I sketched a petit doll yesterday at 1 AM. I couldn´t sleep because of the music from the concert that was near by and I was somehow thinking of strawberries. :) But I´ll tell you about her some other time.:)
I´m taking photos every step of the way so I can show you later the progress of the painting. Maybe I´ll put it in a video or a slide show. We´ll see if I know how to. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Uau. sploh nisem vedela, da imaš še en blog. Super talentirana si in kar nadaljuj. Video si pa moram ogledat!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top