Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I´m done

Here it is, the final Happy Couple. :) Well, I think this is it. I have all these pictures in my art room and I keep looking at them and adding something to them almost every day. :) So they keep changing. And this might not be the final final painting but it´s the last you´ll get to see. :)

I added some words because it all seemed a bit empty and that solid black was just screaming for some words. I kinnda had my husband and me in mind when I started with this painting and we just got married so the words represent our union. The colors are much better now than they were before, right? Much brighter and happier. :)


Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. Tole mi je pa zelo všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lepa slika je nastala in verjamem, da bo tudi v bodoče, če jo boš še dopolnjevala :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tudi meni je predelana zelo zelo všeč :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

 
Go To Top